-
March 6th, 2009, 05:43 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Duel of the Jessicas! Biel vs Simpson !!
Duel of the Jessicas! Biel vs Simpson !!
Death fight? Jessica Simpson is stacked but Jessica Biel smolders... and is really fit. I would like to see Biel knife the hot sausages out of Simpson. Not in "this life'?
So, as a Birthday Present to myself I take the Bullet Train from Roseberg Oregon up the Coast Route and catch a yellow cab to the Central Satisfaction Labs at Toyota Center in Seattle. I prepaid $3,200 for a 6 hour "immersion and lysergic excursion" package in their Erotic-Fantasies Clinic and Boutique on the 23rd floor of their down-town tower.
First The little Chinese girls in white nurse's uniforms stripped me and after a sauna and mineral oil hot-springs bath a nude and very oiled Swedish High School girl put me through a sweaty Yoga-Palates routine to limber my up.
Then a brief herbal high pressure shower and a deep mug of chemically enhanced "herbal tea" put my head "in the zone". I was lowered into the warm thick bathwater of the sensory deprivation tank and my head mask pumped fresh air a Super HQ Computer generated 360˚ surround sound and wrap around visual panorama took over my eager awareness.
I had paid top dollar for a series of Computer Generated photo-realistic fantasies to gratify and satisfy my perverted soul. The vagina and breast simulators accepted my penis and hands and I experience a powerful ejaculation after a long body fluid drenched rabid animal fuck with Winona Ryder. The bath pod even had a mouth unit with tongue and saliva functions - which I kissed hungrily while cumming.
I swapped the brunette Winona for a blond Scarlett Johansson and we fucked side by side while two swamp hell-cats, Dakota and Anna-Sophia, ripped each other to pieces in a scenario I called "the wolfman's daughters".
Then my "date" and settled back, the "hurry up" edge taken off our passion, and we settled back into groping and masturbating each other while enjoying the first Main Course. I wanted to see The Duel of the Jessicas, Biel vs Simpson, wearing tight blue jeans, thin tee-shirts, and using bowie knives.

I won't bore you with all the brutal lightining fast feints and slashes that worked my frenzy up to the next plateau, but just point out that even though Simpson's bowie knife carved Beils's boobs like hams, in the end, Biel sliced Simpson's belly across from hip to hip - and Simpson's intestines sagged out and swing between her thighs like wet red coils of rope.

LARGE VERSION: [img=http://img152.imagevenue.com/loc470/th_83415_jessica_biel_see_through_122_470lo.jpg]
Simpson managed to stagger forward and slice off Biel's left ear but she slipped in her own blood, giving Beil and opportunity to lunge forward, driving her knife to the hilt in Simpson's windpipe and gullet.
Then Simpson drops to her knees and Biel slits her throat.
Simpson's eyes roll up into her head and she slumps dead at Biel's feet!
Beil drops her knife and waves the grinning Johansson aside so she can sit on my wildly thrusting cock. Scarlett just applauds as Jessica Biel claims her Victory Reward.
Gasping and shuddering with multiple climaxes I drift into peace only to feel the next surge of drugs in my IV take hold and the 3rd of my scheduled 6 fantasies begins!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks